Full-Service Shop for Collision and General Repairs
Norton’s Body Shop offers modern automotive repair and
maintenance along with vintage and classic vehicle repair and modification. When it comes to automotive restoration
throughout Lackawanna County, PA we have extensive
experience with vehicles of any age, make, or model.
Norton’s Body Shop offers complete automotive restoration for just about any project you can throw our way!
- Disassemble and catalog every piece on vehicle
- Pull body off frame
- Media blast and restore frame
- Strip vehicle
- Metal repairs of all rust
- Trim restoration, repair and replating
- Completely smooth out body of all waves and dents
Paint & Refinishing
- Etch prime and seal vehicle after stripping
- High build primer after body work
- Block sand entire vehicle
- Paint and refinishing of your vehicle includes all jambs, under hood, and under deck lid
- Sand and buff
- Undercoat vehicle
- Rebuild existing mechanical systems or replace systems
- Upgrade brake, steering and suspension systems
- Rebuild engine or replace with a crate motor
- Upgrade transmission and gearing for a smoother ride
- Replace seat covers, cushion foam, and repair springs
- Replace or dye carpet
- Replace headliner
- Restore dash
- Restore door panels
- Replace or restore interior trim
For automotive restoration, turn to the experts at Norton’s Body Shop to ensure your vehicle restoration is completed with quality, precision, and care.
Our comprehensive automotive services include:
For a FREE no-obligation estimate contact us today!
Serving Clarks Summit, The Abington, Scranton, and surrounding areas.